Subject: [Isis-wg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp-01.txt

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 05:07:26 +0000

FYI.

   Les

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:03 PM
To: Stefano Previdi (sprevidi); Yi Yang (yiya); Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Les Ginsberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp
Revision:	 01
Title:		 IS-IS Flooding Scope LSPs
Creation date:	 2013-06-16
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ginsberg-isis-fs-lsp-01

Abstract:
   Intermediate System To Intermediate System (IS-IS) provides efficient
   and reliable flooding of information to its peers.  However the
   current flooding scopes are limited to either area wide scope or
   domain wide scope.  There are existing use cases where support of
   other flooding scopes are desirable.  This document defines new
   Protocol Data Units (PDUs) which provide support for new flooding
   scopes as well as additional space for advertising information
   targeted for the currently supported flooding scopes.

   The protocol extensions defined in this document are not backwards
   compatible with existing implementations and so must be deployed with
   care.

The IETF Secretariat