Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-udl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:27:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS Support for Unidirectional Links
	Author(s)       : Les Ginsberg
                          Sina Mirtorabi
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Abhay Roy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-udl-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines support for the operation of IS-IS over
   Unidirectional Links without the use of tunnels or encapsulation of
   IS-IS Protocol Data Units.  Adjacency establishment when the return
   path from the router at the receive end of a unidirectional link to
   the router at the transmit end of the unidirectional link is via
   another unidirectional link is supported.  The extensions defined
   here are backwards compatible - only the routers directly connected
   to a unidirectional link need to be upgraded.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-udl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-udl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:43:46 +0000

FYI - this is a name change only - content is identical to draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-01.txt.
An updated version addressing comments received at Berlin IETF will be posted soon.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 2:28 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-udl-00.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg