Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 17:17:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS Flooding Scope LSPs
	Author(s)       : Les Ginsberg
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-10-07

Abstract:
   Intermediate System To Intermediate System (IS-IS) provides efficient
   and reliable flooding of information to its peers.  However the
   current flooding scopes are limited to either area wide scope or
   domain wide scope.  There are existing use cases where support of
   other flooding scopes are desirable.  This document defines new
   Protocol Data Units (PDUs) which provide support for new flooding
   scopes as well as additional space for advertising information
   targeted for the currently supported flooding scopes.  This document
   also defines extended TLVs and sub-TLVs which are encoded using 16
   bit fields for type and length.

   The protocol extensions defined in this document are not backwards
   compatible with existing implementations and so must be deployed with
   care.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/