Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00.txt> (Reclassification of RFC 1142 to Historic) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:45:14 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'Reclassification of RFC 1142 to Historic'
  <draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo reclassifies RFC 1142, OSI IS-IS Intra-domain Routing
   Protocol, to Historic status.  This memo also obsoletes RFC 1142.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.