Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-rfc6326bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:55:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Use of IS-IS
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-rfc6326bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides optimal pair-wise data frame forwarding without
   configuration in multi-hop networks with arbitrary topology and link
   technology, and support for multipathing of both unicast and
   multicast traffic. This document specifies the data formats and code
   points for the IS-IS extensions to support TRILL. These data formats
   and code points may also be used by technologies other than TRILL.
   This document obsoletes RFC 6326.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-rfc6326bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-rfc6326bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-rfc6326bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/