Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] IETF WG state changed for draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions

From: Hannes Gredler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:29:44 +0100

hi isis-wg,                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                            
draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions-05, based on support notices                                                                                                                                 
from both vendor and SP community, has become a WG item now.                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                            
authors please re-submit the document as draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions                                                                                                                         
and also incorporate the on-list feedback from the past two weeks.                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                            
thanks !                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                            
hannes & chris 

On Mar 23, 2014, at 5:03 PM, IETF Secretariat wrote:

> 
> The IETF WG state of draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions has
> been changed to "Call For Adoption By WG Issued" by Hannes Gredler:
> 
> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions/
> 
> 
> Comment:
> Adoption call passed on Mar 19th with 'rough consensus"