Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-udl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 08:42:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Support for Unidirectional Links
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Sina Mirtorabi
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Abhay Roy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-udl-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines support for the operation of IS-IS over
   Unidirectional Links without the use of tunnels or encapsulation of
   IS-IS Protocol Data Units.  Adjacency establishment when the return
   path from the router at the receive end of a unidirectional link to
   the router at the transmit end of the unidirectional link is via
   another unidirectional link is supported.  The extensions defined
   here are backwards compatible - only the routers directly connected
   to a unidirectional link need to be upgraded.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-udl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-udl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-udl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/