Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-00.txt> (Updates to IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:19:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'Updates to IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry'
  <draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-07-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document recommends some editorial changes to the IANA IS-IS TLV
   Codepoints registry to more accurately document the state of the
   protocol.  It also defines early allocation procedures for codepoints
   managed by the registry.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 04:58:09 +0000

Section 3 should be change -> Prefix Reachability sub-TLV Registry
    1 64-bit Administrative Tag Sub-TLV  Y   Y   Y   Y   [RFC5130] -> typo
64-bit admin tag has type 2

Should be:

2 64-bit Administrative Tag Sub-TLV Y Y Y Y [RFC5130]

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 15:12:18 +0000

Wim -

You are correct (of course)!
Thanx for catching this.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Isis-wg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henderickx,
> Wim (Wim)
> Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 9:58 PM
> To: [email-masked]; IETF-Announce
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-00.txt>
> (Updates to IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry) to Proposed Standard
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg