Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 18:26:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to IS-IS TLV Codepoints Registry
        Author          : Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   This document recommends some editorial changes to the IANA IS-IS TLV
   Codepoints registry to more accurately document the state of the
   protocol.  It also sets out new guidelines for Designated Experts to
   apply when reviewing allocations from the registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 01:31:52 +0000

For the benefit of the WG...the new revision of this draft addresses comments received during IESG review regarding the proposed early allocation procedures for codepoints.

    Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Isis-wg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:27 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-01.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg