Subject: [Isis-wg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03.txt

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:21:11 +0000

HI All,

This new version addressees the all the comments and feedback received so
far. Following are the major changes in this version

- The Applications sections from the OSPF
draft(draft-hegde-ospf-admin-tag-03) has been copied into this one as
suggested by some of the group members
- A separate paragraph has been added to clarify the proposal for
MT(multi-topology) deployments.

We believe the document is ready for WG adoption. Let us know your support
for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
-Pushpasis

On 10/24/14, 8:40 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Pushpasis Sarkar and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag
>Revision:	03
>Title:		Advertising Per-node Admin Tags in IS-IS
>Document date:	2014-10-24
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		13
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03.t
>xt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03
>Diff:           
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03
>
>Abstract:
>   This document describes an extension to IS-IS protocol [ISO10589],
>   [RFC1195] to add an optional operational capability, that allows
>   tagging and grouping ofthe nodes in an IS-IS domain.  This allows
>   simple management and easy control over route and path selection,
>   based on local configured policies.
>
>   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
>   node administrative tags in IS-IS protocols.
>
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>