Subject: [Isis-wg] [spring] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:35:48 +0800

In some situation where users expect to simply plug in a SR node and have 
it automatically use Segment Routing. 
This draft attempts to solve this need. 
Expecting your review and comments. Thank you. 

Best Regards.
Ting, Bo, Fangwei, and Bhumip

----- 转发人 廖婷038768/user/zte_ltd 时间 2014-10-22 16:11 -----

[email-masked] 
2014-10-22 16:02

收件人
Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>, "Bhumip Khasnabish" 
<[email-masked]>, "fangwei hu" <[email-masked]>, 
Fangwei Hu <[email-masked]>, "Wu Bo" <[email-masked]>, "Ting 
Liao" <[email-masked]>, Ting Liao <[email-masked]>, Bo Wu 
<[email-masked]>
抄送

主题
New Version Notification for draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fangwei Hu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                            draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation
Revision:                00
Title:                           SPRING SID Allocation
Document date:           2014-10-22
Group:                           Individual Submission
Pages:                           12
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation/
Htmlized:       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-00

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).  And
   a segment is identified by a Segment Routing ID(SID).  This document
   proposes a method that the only selected SR nodes responsible for
   allocating SIDs for a SR domain to reduce SID configuration required
   on all SR nodes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat