Subject: [Isis-wg] New Version Notification for draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:51:29 +0800

Hi,all

This proposal introduces a LSP flooding optimization mechanism. 

The ISIS LSP fragments are differentiated as SPF Calculation-based LSP and 
Non-SPF Calculation-based LSP in the document.  The LSP fragment zero and 
some of the Non-zero fragments contain the mandatory information for SPF 
computation are named as SPF Calculation-based LSP, and the others LSP 
fragments are useless for ISIS SPF computation, and are named as 
Non-Calculation-based LSP.  Non-calculation-based LSPs forward based on 
the distribution tree, which is built by the calculation-based LSP.  This 
mechanism could reduce the Non-calculation-based LSPs flooding.

Comments welcome

----- 转发人 HuFangWei175772/user/zte_ltd 时间 2015-03-16 15:39 -----

[email-masked] 

收件人
"Qiang Wu" <[email-masked]>, "Andrew Qu" <[email-masked]>, 
"fangwei hu" <[email-masked]>, Fangwei Hu <[email-masked]>, 
Qiang Wu <[email-masked]>, Andrew Qu <[email-masked]>
抄送

主题
New Version Notification for 
draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fangwei Hu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                            draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization
Revision:                00
Title:                           ISIS LSP Flooding Optimization
Document date:           2014-12-18
Group:                           Individual Submission
Pages:                           5
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00.txt

Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization/
Htmlized:       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00

Abstract:
   This proposal introduces a LSP flooding optimization mechanism for
   the Non-SPF Calculation-based LSP.  The Non-SPF Calculation-based LSP
   is forwarded through the interfaces belonging to a distribution tree
   rather than all the adjacencies interfaces of the IS.  There is no
   backward compatibility issue for this solution.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat