Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-04.txt> (IS-IS Extended Sequence number TLV) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:38:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'IS-IS Extended Sequence number TLV'
  <draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-04-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines Extended Sequence number TLV to protect
   Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) PDUs from replay
   attacks.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.