Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:36:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Traffic Engineering (TE) Metric Extensions
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Spencer Giacalone
                          Dave Ward
                          John Drake
                          Alia Atlas
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-04-20

Abstract:
   In certain networks, such as, but not limited to, financial
   information networks (e.g. stock market data providers), network
   performance criteria (e.g. latency) are becoming as critical to data
   path selection as other metrics.

   This document describes extensions to IS-IS Traffic Engineering
   Extensions (RFC5305) such that network performance information can be
   distributed and collected in a scalable fashion.  The information
   distributed using ISIS TE Metric Extensions can then be used to make
   path selection decisions based on network performance.

   Note that this document only covers the mechanisms with which network
   performance information is distributed.  The mechanisms for measuring
   network performance or acting on that information, once distributed,
   are outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:37:01 +0000

draft is re-submitted with suggested codepoints.

Thanks.
s.

On Apr 20, 2015, at 5:36 PM, <[email-masked]>
 wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg