Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 00:21:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling Entropy Label Capability Using IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) has defined a mechanism to load
   balance traffic flows using Entropy Labels (EL).  An ingress LSR
   cannot insert ELs for packets going into a given tunnel unless an
   egress LSR has indicated that it can process ELs for that tunnel.
   This draft defines a mechanism to signal that capability using IS-IS.
   This mechanism is useful when the label advertisement is also done
   via IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/