Subject: [Isis-wg] ietf-isis draft as an example for the yangbuilder

From: Michal Novák <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 21:58:28 +0200

Hello isis-wg members,

    I just want to let you know I have used the draft version of  the 
ietf-isis.yang as an example for the yangbuilder. I found it to be one 
of the
    publicly available yang files, where most features of the 
yangbuilder could be demonstrated (like reuse, "compact yang", 
definition of the new elements,
    programming of the yang in the groovy programming language).

    This piece of work has nothing to do with IS-IS or networking. It 
merely serves as an yangbuilder related example. The groovy file (from 
which the yang is generated)
    is put under MIT license. I have referenced original file 
https://github.com/igp-yang/isis-yang/blob/master/ietf-isis.yang/, so I 
hope everything is OK.
    If not, please let me know. Thanks.

    See:
https://bitbucket.org/novakmi/yangbuilder/src/7a32c04e7ebe/templates/scripts/ietf-isis/?at=master 
(ietf-isis-1.groovy and ietf-isis-2.groovy)
    https://bitbucket.org/novakmi/yangbuilder

Best regards,

Michal Novak