Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 01:02:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for ISIS protocol
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Derek Yeung
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-03.txt
	Pages           : 112
	Date            : 2015-06-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage ISIS protocol on network elements.  It also defined an
   extension module for segment routing configuration and operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/