Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-pcr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:35:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Path Computation and Reservation
        Authors         : Janos Farkas
                          Nigel Bragg
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Glenn Parsons
                          Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-pcr-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   IEEE 802.1Qca Path Control and Reservation (PCR) specifies explicit
   path control via IS-IS in Layer 2 networks in order to move beyond
   the shortest path capabilities provided by IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path
   Bridging (SPB).  IS-IS PCR provides capabilities for the
   establishment and control of explicit forwarding trees in a Layer 2
   network domain.  This document specifies the sub-TLVs for IS-IS PCR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-pcr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-pcr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-pcr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:46:49 +0200

Hi,

We have updated draft-ietf-isis-pcr. The changes are:
1. The temporarily reserved IS-IS PCR sub-TLV code point values have 
been added to sub-TLV description and to Section 9 according to 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/isis-tlv-codepoints/isis-tlv-codepoints.xhtml#tlv-144.
2. The (suggested) IS-IS TE Metric Extensions sub-TLV code point values 
have been added according to draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-07.
3. Updates according to the changes in P802.1Qca D2.1, e.g. "Traffic End 
Point" has been replaced with "Edge Bridge".
4. some fine polishing, e.g. ASCII art in Figure 8(b).

Best regards,
Janos

On 7/6/2015 4:35 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg
>
>