Subject: [Isis-wg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-00.txt

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 01:17:36 +0000

Hi IS-IS wg,

We have published this draft for IS-IS optimization in the Spine-Leaf type
of data center topology. Please send comments and suggestions.

thanks.
- Naiming

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-00.txt
Date: November 2, 2015 at 5:13:00 PM PST
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : IS-IS Routing for Spine-Leaf Topology
       Authors         : Naiming Shen
                         Sanjay Thyamagundalu
Filename        : draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-00.txt
Pages           : 12
Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
  This document describes a mechanism for routers and switches in
  Spine-Leaf type topology to have non-reciprocal Intermediate System
  to Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing relationships between the
  leafs and spines.  The leaf nodes do not need to have the topology
  information of other nodes and exact prefixes in the network.  This
  extension also has application in the Internet of Things (IoT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt