Subject: [Isis-wg] Protocol Action: 'IS-IS Route Preference for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:50:57 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IS-IS Route Preference for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability'
  (draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-route-preference/

Technical Summary

    Clarify differences found in route preferences between various isis RFCs.

Working Group Summary

  Initial objections to changes to IPv6 to bring in-line with other
  drafts were overcome.

Document Quality

Implementations exist as written and others are expected to be
modified to work around issues identified and fixed by clarifications.

Personnel
   Shepherd: Christian Hopps
   AD: Alia Atlas