Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 22:08:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Per-node Admin Tags in IS-IS
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Li Zhenbin
                          Ebben Aries
                          Rafael Rodriguez
                          Harish Raghuveer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-12-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the IS-IS routing protocol to
   add an optional operational capability, that allows tagging and
   grouping of the nodes in an IS-IS domain.  This allows simple
   management and easy control over route and path selection, based on
   local configured policies.

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
   node administrative tags in IS-IS protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/