Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-pcr-03.txt> (IS-IS Path Computation and Reservation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 12:39:43 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'IS-IS Path Computation and Reservation'
  <draft-ietf-isis-pcr-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   IEEE 802.1Qca Path Control and Reservation (PCR) specifies explicit
   path control via IS-IS in Layer 2 networks in order to move beyond
   the shortest path capabilities provided by IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path
   Bridging (SPB).  IS-IS PCR provides capabilities for the
   establishment and control of explicit forwarding trees in a Layer 2
   network domain.  This document specifies the sub-TLVs for IS-IS PCR.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-pcr/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-pcr/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2533/