Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 06:56:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising L2 Bundle Member Link Attributes in IS-IS
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Mohan Nanduri
                          Ebben Aries
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-02-22

Abstract:
   There are deployments where the Layer 3 interface on which IS-IS
   operates is a Layer 2 interface bundle.  Existing IS-IS
   advertisements only support advertising link attributes of the Layer
   3 interface.  If entities external to IS-IS wish to control traffic
   flows on the individual physical links which comprise the Layer 2
   interface bundle link attribute information about the bundle members
   is required.

   This document introduces the ability for IS-IS to advertise the link
   attributes of layer 2 (L2) bundle members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/