Subject: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-pcr-05

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:23:55 +0100

Hi,

A new revision of draft-ietf-isis-pcr has been uploaded: 
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-isis-pcr-05.txt. The updates resolve 
IESG Last Call comments as follows:

The paragraph on lowercase forms with an initial capital have been 
removed from Section 2. (Conventions Used in This Document) because they 
are not used in the document.

A paragraph has been added to the beginning of Section 3 (Terminology 
and Definitions):
"This document uses the terminology defined in 
[I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture]. Only the abbreviations are 
resolved here for the MRT terms, please refer to 
[I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture] for the complete definition."
Correspondingly, the items on MRT terms are cleaned and we just refer to 
[I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture] instead of providing definition in 
draft-ietf-isis-pcr.

The first two sentences of Section 6.1. Topology sub-TLV have been 
updated to:
"An explicit tree MUST be described by the variable length Topology 
sub-TLV. A Generalized Almost Directed Acyclic Graph (GADAG) MAY be 
described by a Topology sub-TLV as explained in Section 7 in detail."
which explain what is mandatory and what is optional.

Reference to IEEE 754 has been added to the description of the Bandwidth 
sub-TLVs (sections 6.3 and 6.4).

A paragraph has been added to Section 7 (MRT-FRR Application) in order 
to make it clear that draft-ietf-isis-pcr does not define an MRT Profile:
“IS-IS PCR does not use the MRT Profile specified in 
[I-D.ietf-rtgwg-ietf-mrt-architecture]. IS-IS PCR only relies on the 
algorithm specification in [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm]. Both the 
MRT ECT Algorithm and the MRTG ECT Algorithm use the MRT Lowpoint 
Algorithm specified in [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm]."

Thanks and regards,
Janos