Subject: [Isis-wg] Alvaro Retana's Yes on draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alvaro Retana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:27:07 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The BFD WG has come to consensus on the path forward resulting in the
requirement to know about discriminators assigned, and not explicit
mapping to individual functions.  The base S-BFD document
(draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base) has been updated appropriately.

I'm clearing my DISCUSS.