Subject: [Isis-wg] Protocol Action: 'Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in IS-IS' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:17:07 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in IS-IS'
  (draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator/

Technical Summary

Utilize IS-IS router capability TLV to advertise per-node S-BFD discriminator.

Working Group Summary

  Good consensus in the working group.

Document Quality

Implementations are being planned, dependent on the general S-BFD feature.

Personnel

Shepherd: Christian Hopps
AD: Alia Atlas