Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08.txt> (Advertising Per-node Admin Tags in IS-IS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:46:46 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis)
to consider the following document:
- 'Advertising Per-node Admin Tags in IS-IS'
  <draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an extension to the IS-IS routing protocol to
   add an optional operational capability, that allows tagging and
   grouping of the nodes in an IS-IS domain.  This allows simple
   management and easy control over route and path selection, based on
   local configured policies.

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
   node administrative tags in IS-IS protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2461/