Subject: [Isis-wg] Protocol Action: 'Advertising Node Administrative Tags in IS-IS' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-11.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 08:30:18 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Advertising Node Administrative Tags in IS-IS'
  (draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-11.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag/

Technical Summary

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
node administrative tags in the IS-IS routing protocol.

Working Group Summary

There was no controversy in the WG over this draft.

Document Quality

  There is good interest in the industry to implementing this standard.

Personnel

Shepherd: Christian Hopps.
AD: Alia Atlas.