Subject: [Isis-wg] IS-IS Agenda Slot Request @ IETF 96

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:26:33 -0400

Hi Folks,

We have a preliminary agenda slot for the upcoming IETF 96. It is a 1.5
hour slot on Wednesday from 15:50 to 17:20.

Please submit any requests for a slot to <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
Chris & Hannes.

---

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 20:30:36 +0000

Hi Chris & Hannes,

I would like to present in Berlin IS-IS session for:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-isis-geo-coordinates-00

thanks.
- Naiming

On Jun 17, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Christian Hopps <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Please submit any requests for a slot to <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Thanks,
Chris & Hannes.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg