Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:12:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Advertising Router Info
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Mach (Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a new optional Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) TLV named CAPABILITY, formed of multiple
   sub-TLVs, which allows a router to announce its capabilities within
   an IS-IS level or the entire routing domain.  This document obsoletes
   RFC 4971.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/