Subject: [Isis-wg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02.txt

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:54:23 +0000

Hi,

We have updated the spine-leaf draft,

   o  Removed the 'Default Route Metric' field in the Spine-Leaf TLV and
      changed to using the IS-IS Reverse Metric in IIH.

Please review and comment.

thanks.
- Naiming

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02.txt
Date: October 27, 2016 at 10:14:46 PM PDT
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : IS-IS Routing for Spine-Leaf Topology
       Authors         : Naiming Shen
                         Sanjay Thyamagundalu
Filename        : draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02.txt
Pages           : 12
Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
  This document describes a mechanism for routers and switches in
  Spine-Leaf type topology to have non-reciprocal Intermediate System
  to Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing relationships between the
  leafs and spines.  The leaf nodes do not need to have the topology
  information of other nodes and exact prefixes in the network.  This
  extension also has application in the Internet of Things (IoT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt