Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:18:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : ISIS Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Ian Farrer
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies IS-IS auto-configuration mechanisms.  The key
   components are IS-IS System ID self-generation, duplication detection
   and duplication resolution.  These mechanisms provide limited IS-IS
   functions, and so are suitable for networks where plug-and-play
   configuration is expected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/