Subject: [Isis-wg] WG adoption of draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-06

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:27:32 -0500

Hi Folks,

The authors of draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-06 have requested
WG adoption. Please indicate whether you support adoption of this work
(some folks already have on the list). This is a 2 week call ending
Thursday, November 24th, 2016.

Can the authors also reply to this mail indicating whether they know of
any IPR related to this draft?

Thanks,
Chris.

---

From: David Lamparter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:36:04 +0100

> any IPR related to this draft?

I am unaware of any IPR related to this draft.

Cheers,
-David

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:37:43 -0800

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 6:27 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 

I don’t know of any IPR either.