Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 11:25:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling  MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using IS-IS
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way to signal Maximum SID Depth (MSD)
   supported by a node at node and/or link granularity by an ISIS
   Router.  In a Segment Routing (SR) enabled network a centralized
   controller that programs SR tunnels needs to know the MSD supported
   by the head-end at node and/or link granularity to push the SID stack
   of an appropriate depth.  MSD is relevent to the head-end of a SR
   tunnel or Binding-SID anchor node where Binding-SID expansions migth
   result in creation of a new SID stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/