Subject: [Isis-wg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-03.txt

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 01:56:17 +0000

Hi,

We just published the 03 version of the spine-leaf draft with
Les joining as a co-author. This changes are similar to the slides
I presented in the DC RTGWG interim last month.

The main changes:

   o  Added the Spine-Leaf sub-TLVs to handle the case of data center
      pure CLOS topology and mechanism.

   o  Added the Spine-Leaf TLV and sub-TLVs can be optionally inserted
      in either IIH PDU or CS-LSP PDU.

   o  Allow use of prefix Reachability TLVs 135 and 236 in IIHs/CS-LSPs
      sent from spine to leaf.

Please review and comment.

thanks.
- Naiming

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-03.txt
Date: March 2, 2017 at 5:28:16 PM PST
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : IS-IS Routing for Spine-Leaf Topology
       Authors         : Naiming Shen
                         Les Ginsberg
                         Sanjay Thyamagundalu
Filename        : draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-03.txt
Pages           : 16
Date            : 2017-03-02

Abstract:
  This document describes a mechanism for routers and switches in a
  Spine-Leaf type topology to have non-reciprocal Intermediate System
  to Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing relationships between the
  leafs and spines.  The leaf nodes do not need to have the topology
  information of other nodes and exact prefixes in the network.  This
  extension also has application in the Internet of Things (IoT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-isis-spine-leaf-ext-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt