Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 12:09:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Routing with Reverse Metric
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Shane Amante
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-05-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to allow IS-IS routing to
   quickly and accurately shift traffic away from either a point-to-
   point or multi-access LAN interface by signaling to an adjacent IS-IS
   neighbor with the metric towards itself during network maintenance or
   other operational events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 19:12:13 +0000

Hi,

We have published the 06 version of the ‘reverse metric’ draft,
thanks to the comments and discussion on this list.

Please review and comment.

Regards,
- Naiming

> On May 5, 2017, at 12:09 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg