Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 16:19:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising L2 Bundle Member Link Attributes in IS-IS
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Mohan Nanduri
                          Ebben Aries
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   There are deployments where the Layer 3 interface on which IS-IS
   operates is a Layer 2 interface bundle.  Existing IS-IS
   advertisements only support advertising link attributes of the Layer
   3 interface.  If entities external to IS-IS wish to control traffic
   flows on the individual physical links which comprise the Layer 2
   interface bundle link attribute information about the bundle members
   is required.

   This document introduces the ability for IS-IS to advertise the link
   attributes of layer 2 (L2) bundle members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 23:21:14 +0000

Folks -

This minor revision corrects a few typographical issues.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Isis-wg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 4:20 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg