Subject: [Isis-wg] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 23:46:44 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* I would like to suggest rewriting the examples with IPv4 addresses from
the documentation block(s) defined in RFC5737 instead of using random IP
addresses.

* It would have been nice to include an example with IPv6 addresses. 

* Appendix A: The length value for "L2 Bundle Attribute Descriptors"
under "TLV for Adjacency #2" is wrong. It says 29 but it needs to be 32

* I would like to see Adam's DISCUSS points addressed as well.