Subject: [Isis-wg] Mirja Kühlewind's Abstain on draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 04:40:46 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The shepherd raises multiple concerns about this document including the
need for additional discussions in rtgwg, more operator feedback,
technical concerns, and no discussion about the filed IPR. Further, the
security considerations section only says 'None' which also seems not
appropriate. I didn't follow the working group, nor am I an expert on
this work, therefore I abstain. However, for me this document does not
seems to fulfill the needed processing requirements to be published but
I'll leave the judgement to the responsible AD.