Subject: [Isis-wg] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 03:58:51 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. "IPR declarations from Clarence Filsfils and Ebben Aries are
missing.". Adam is right. That's a showstopper.

2. Reading the write-up:

    (5) Do portions of the document need review from a particular or
from
    broader perspective, e.g., security, operational complexity, AAA,
DNS,
    DHCP, XML, or internationalization? If so, describe the review that
    took place.

    An operational review on the question how should management of L3
bundles
    be handled would be a good recommendation. 

This is exactly what Mahesh's OPS DIR feedback is about:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-isis-l2bundles-04-opsdir-telechat-jethanandani-2017-04-20/
I've seen Les' answers. I believe those should be documented in the
draft.