Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-te-app-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:02:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS TE Attributes per application
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Wim Henderickx
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-te-app-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   Existing traffic engineering related link attribute advertisements
   have been defined and are used in RSVP-TE deployments.  In cases
   where multiple applications wish to make use of these link attributes
   the current advertisements do not support application specific values
   for a given attribute nor do they support indication of which
   applications are using the advertised value for a given link.

   This draft introduces new link attribute advertisements which address
   both of these shortcomings.  It also discusses backwards
   compatibility issues and how to minimize duplicate advertisements in
   the presence of routers which do not support the extensions defined
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-te-app/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-app-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-app-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-te-app-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 22:07:11 +0000

A minor revision which modifies the requested code point (one we had specified was already inuse) and adds the Flex-Algo application.

Note this does NOT address the recent comments from Olivier - that will be done in a future revision.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Isis-wg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 3:03 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-te-app-02.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg