Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:43:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Routing with Reverse Metric
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Shane Amante
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to allow IS-IS routing to
   quickly and accurately shift traffic away from either a point-to-
   point or multi-access LAN interface by signaling to an adjacent IS-IS
   neighbor with the metric towards itself during network maintenance or
   other operational events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 06:34:24 +0000

Hi ISIS WG chairs,

We have just refreshed the isis-reverse-metric draft.
The authors would like to ask for the working group last call on this draft.

The draft is stable. This draft in comparison to OSPF documents in
similar area, it covers the RFC 8242 “OSPF Two-Part Metric”,
and the “draft-ietf-ospf-link-overload” which is already in LC stage, it
addresses other areas such as in ‘spine-leaf’ draft.

Best Regards,
- Naiming

> On Oct 30, 2017, at 2:43 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg