Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 13:58:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling  MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using IS-IS
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-01-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way to signal Maximum SID Depth (MSD)
   supported by a node and/or link granularity by an IS-IS Router.  In a
   Segment Routing (SR) enabled network a centralized controller that
   programs SR tunnels needs to know the MSD supported by the head-end
   at node and/or link granularity to impose the SID stack of an
   appropriate depth.  MSD is relevant to the head-end of a SR tunnel or
   Binding-SID anchor node where Binding-SID expansions might result in
   creation of a new SID stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/