Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-dst-src-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:13:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Source/Destination Routing using IS-IS
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-dst-src-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-01-24

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for IS-IS to route IPv6
   traffic from a specified prefix to a specified prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-dst-src-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-dst-src-routing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-dst-src-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/