Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 15:09:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Routing with Reverse Metric
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Shane Amante
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-01-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to allow IS-IS routing to
   quickly and accurately shift traffic away from either a point-to-
   point or multi-access LAN interface by signaling to an adjacent IS-IS
   neighbor with the metric towards itself during network maintenance or
   other operational events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 23:14:43 +0000

Hi,

thanks for all the comments. the new version is updated.
please review and comment.

thanks.
- Naiming

> On Jan 9, 2018, at 3:09 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt