Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 08:14:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IS-IS Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Yinghzen Qu
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-01-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage IS-IS Segment Routing
   ([I-D.ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/