Subject: Slides for ISIS-OMP

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 17:13:33 -0500

Last I looked I wasn't on the ISIS WG agenda, but on the off chance
that this is an oversight and I'm really on, here are slides in
advance.

  ftp://engr.ans.net/pub/slides/ietf/dec-1998/isis-omp-1998-12.ps

Please note that since ISIS-OMP and OSPF-OMP are very similar, the
algorithms are defined in only one, the OSPF-OMP draft.  The
algorithms will be discussed in more detail in the OSPF WG than in the
IS-IS WG.  If interested, see ospf-omp slides in the same directory.
I only have 5 slides for ISIS-OMP since I'm describing work that many
people are familiar with and asking the WG if this is worth adding as
a WG item.  I asked for at least 5 minutes, but if I get more time I
can go over the algorithms more than just very briefly.

Also of interest may be the mpls-omp.  Please excuse the duplication
in these slides (mpls-omp, isis-omp, ospf-omp share common history and
motivation and algorithms).

Curtis

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:08:56 -0800 (PST)

|  Last I looked I wasn't on the ISIS WG agenda, but on the off chance
|  that this is an oversight and I'm really on, here are slides in
|  advance.

Curtis,

You're really on.  You requested a slot after I forwarded the agenda to the
secretariat.

Tony