Subject: Second Revision of ISO 10589 Second Edition Draft Review

From: "Lester Ginsberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 15:22:56 -0700

Please find yet another revision of the review of the Second Edition
Draft of ISO 10589.

ftp://ftp.juniper.net/pub/isis/isis_review.02.txt
ftp://ftp.juniper.net/pub/isis/isis_review.02.doc

For those of you who were kind enough to review Revision 1, there
are only about a half dozen changes, all based on feedback I
have received. These changes are marked by change bars(at least in the WORD
version) to minimize the impact on you diligent folks.

An email editing meeting to revise the Second Edition draft is
currently underway within ISO SC6/WG7. As US representative to
this email editing meeting, I welcome and encourage continued
feedback from this group.

Thanx.

  Les

-- 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------
    VERTEL, The TMN Company  [ formerly Telegenics / Retix ]
  -------------------------------------------------------------------
Les Ginsberg                     "Before enlightenment, chopping wood
[email-masked]             and drawing water. 
Vertel                            After enlightenment, chopping wood 
21300 Victory Blvd                  and drawing water." 
Suite 1200
Woodland Hills, Ca. 91367
818 227-1405 (Direct Dial)
818 227-1400 (Main)
818 888-0725(FAX)