Subject: Oslo agenda

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 01:29:27 -0700

Folks,

The following is the tentative agenda for Oslo:

Agenda bashing       3 mins

Jumbo Frames for Gigabit Ethernet (Jed Kaplan, UUNet)  15 mins

Dynamic hostnames (Naiming Shen, Cisco)    10 mins

HMAC-MD5 authentication (Ran Atkinson, @Home)  10 mins

MIB changes (Jeff Parker, Nexabit)     10 mins

Mesh groups (Rajesh Balay, Torrent)    15 mins

New work [unspecified] (Henk Smit, Cisco)    15 mins

More than 255 adjacencies (Christian Hoops, Lucent)   10 mins

IS-IS over IP v4 (Christian Hopps, Lucent)    10 mins

As always, this is subject to change up to and including in real time.
This copy has already been sent to the IETF secretariat and should
appear on the IETF web page.  Someday.  ;-)

Tony

---

From: Paul Traina <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:15:51 -0700

Jed, Naiming, Ran, Jeff, Rajesh, Henk, Christian,

Please submit drafts to the mailing list or secretariat
before the meeting if you haven't already.

---

From: Rajesh Balay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:07:58 -0400

The "is-is mesh groups" draft  is accessible at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balay-katz-parker-mesh-00.txt

- rajesh