Subject: Senior Software Engineers - Start UP...

From: Rene Parkyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:30:02 -0700

June 4, 1999

Hello,

Please pardon my intrusion, I discovered your information during a recent
search. My name is Rene Parkyn and I am an Executive Recruiter with
Management Recruiters International in Roseville, California. My company
specializes in high technology professionals and I am focused on several
opportunities with an exciting startup company here in Sacramento,
California.  

An outline of what I am looking for is below.  These positions will pay a
six figure base salary $$$$$ plus stock, bonuses and relocation. 

If you are interested in these opportunities please contact me at your
earliest convenience. I work in the very strictest of confidence. 

I am sensitive to work priorities and if you would prefer that I not contact
you in the future, or that I use a different address, please let me know. 

Senior Software Engineers - Sacramento, California

Privately held, aggressive start up company seeks the best-qualified
engineers in the market to become part of an exciting venture in the local
broadband wireless industry.

You will be involved in the design and development of cutting edge
technology, to provide high-speed point-to-multipoint wireless access to
customers in the local loop access market. 

Qualified candidates will have considerable experience in the
telecommunications industry in designing and developing worldclass software
products to push the boundaries of service. 

Software Engineers need to have a minimum of 10 year's experience and a
variety of superior skills including:

ESSENTIAL:
A passion to build world-class software.
Graduate degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
Outstanding skills and at least 10 years experience in software design and
development, using C, C++, TCP/IP, HDLC, and PPP.
Experience designing and developing routers.
Understanding of real-time event handling.
Rapid prototyping of high-speed and efficient code. 
Kernel and Unix.
Assembler level coding in a real time environment. 

DESIRABLE: 
Ethernet and High speed backbone.
SNMP, T1, T3, OC3, ISDN.
Algorithm design in a datacom environment.
Object oriented design and programming experience.
Device driver experience: Ethernet boards, WAN interface drivers.

PERSONALITY:
Dynamic make it happen individual. 
Team player but able to perform individually.
Passionate about your work and seen by peers as a guru.

COMPENSATION
$$$$ Six figure base salary.
Stock package including accelerated vesting.
Excellent benefits and relocation package.

These positions are for full time permanent work open to citizens or legal
residents of the United States only. Resumes and
conversations are handled confidentially. 
For immediate consideration, qualified applicants should forward their
resume
to: 

Rene G. Parkyn
Executive Recruiter 
MRI - Sacramento, CA
[email-masked]
916/781-8110 or
800/249-2727