Subject: list maintenance warnings...

From: Paul Traina <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 18:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

Folks, just a quick FYI --

Juniper is switching to a new mailing list management system (mailman) and
we are moving the isis-wg mailing list to a new address:

	[email-masked]
		^^^^^^^^

The old addresses (isis-wg, and isis-wg-request) will still work, so there
is nothing to worry about.  However, you will receive a "welcome" message
from mailman once we populate the list database.

Mailman is capable of handling the standard subscribe/unsubscribe
messages you're used to sending to majordomo, but it also has a
relatively sophisticated web-based access system available at:

	http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

additionally, you'll be able to get the mailing list archives
via a link off of that page too.  This link is not yet up, but
will be at the time of the cutover.

Regards,

Paul

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 18:16:01 -0700

> <snipp>

thanks a lot, Paul, now we can not only argue minor subtleties, we'll be sure to preserve the
minor subtleties for the generations to come. In couple of hundreds of years
they'll do some forensics and wonder why people were ever concerned about 6 bit long
metrics ;-)

--
        thanks

        --- tony