Subject: [Isis-wg] Question about a ISIS MIB variable

From: Radhika Srivatsa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:01:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have a question regarding the following variable in the isisCirc table 
of the ISIS MIB draft:

         isisCircOutCtrlPDUs OBJECT-TYPE
             SYNTAX Counter32
             MAX-ACCESS read-only
             STATUS current
             DESCRIPTION
                 "The number of IS-IS control PDUs sent on this circuit."
             REFERENCE "{ISIS.aoi iSISControlPDUsSent (43)}"
         ::= { isisCircEntry 17 }

What exactly in the isis protocol make up the control PDUs ? Are they
CSNP, PSNP and the Hello PDUs ? 

Does control PDUs include the LSPs too but I think LSP would be mostly
categorized as data PDUs ?

Thanks.

-Radhika
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Radhika Srivatsa
HFR Software Development 		      Phone: 734-302-4134
Cisco Systems					Fax: 734-302-4190
Ann Arbor, MI 48104			      Email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg