Subject: [Isis-wg] Virtual adjacencies

From: "Sivakumar A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:02:13 +0530

Hello all,

Do we need to have seperate TLVs for each virtual adjacency as there is only one virtual flag in a IS neighbour TLV.

Thanks in advance

sivakumar 

 
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com

---

From: mike shand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:48:43 +0100

At 17:02 24/05/2001 +0530, Sivakumar A wrote:

Hello all,

Do we need to have seperate TLVs for each virtual adjacency as there is
only one virtual flag in a IS neighbour TLV.

No, you can put multiple virtual adjacencies within the same TLV. You
just have to have separate TLVs for virtual and non-virtual.

But you are not seriously considering implementing partition repair are
you?

Mike

Thanks in advance

sivakumar

Get Your Private, Free E-mail
from Indiatimes at
http://email.indiatimes.com

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list - [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg