Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] Receiving CSNPs in IS-IS

From: Micah Bartell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 11:30:30 -0500

You would set the SRM flags for those LSPs that are missing from the CSNP.
The flooding would be when your flooding routine goes through and floods 
the LSPs with the SRMflag set.

/mpb

At 18:53 05/03/2001 +0300, Talmon_Reiss wrote:
>Hi
>
>If an IS receives an CSNP and there are LESS LSPs listed in it than it has
>in its own database, is this IS required to send the missing LSPs back on
>the same circuit? If so, according to what timer? Or is it immediate?
>
>Talmon
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
>http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg