Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] Status of some drafts

From: Hannes Gredler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:09:28 +0200

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:28:16PM -0400, Chris Sherwin wrote:
| Hi, 
| 
| I am interested in knowing what the status of some work in this group
| is. In particular, I have been browsing the workgroup's mail archive
| and various proceedings trying to figure out what happened to 
| the IS-IS over IPv4 and 3-way handshake efforts. 
| It seems they have expired? They are listed as submitted for RFC status,
| but I cannot find any RFCs, although I can pick up old copies of the
| drafts.

chris,

IS-IS over IP was considered to be uninteresting,
the 3-way draft (at least v2 of the draft) is widely deployed.

/hannes
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg