Subject: [Isis-wg] Doubts in Circuit Level Table

From: "Ramalingam, Swaminathan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 02:23:58 -0500

Jeff,

   Following are the doubts i have in Ckt Level Table and Ckt Table

1. Circuit Level table doesn't have "L1L2" as the index ? . what is the
index for Level Table when p-t-p circuit is configured as  l1l2 IS ?  (We
have AdjacencyUsage with the  option of "l1l2" when the ckt is p-t-p (in
Adjacency Table) )

2.  isisCircLevelCircID is removed from the draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-07.txt .
Circuit ID are level specific, as local ID are level specific (I guess ,
local ID moved to Level specific table). I feel, only isisCircPtToPtCircID
should be removed (as the reason says duplication of p-t-p ckt ID field)

3. why there is separate isisCircPtToPtCircID in the circuit table ?. Since
it was there in Level table,  same "isisCircLevelCircID"  can be used as
"p-t-p ckt ID" when the circuit is p-t-p for that level

Thanks,
~ Swaminathan

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://spider.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg