Subject: [Isis-wg] Meeting in San Francisco

From: "Tony Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:30:08 -0800

Folks,

We will be having one session in San Francisco.  According to the
latest draft agenda, it will be 5pm on Tuesday.  This may change,
so please pay attention to the schedule changes.

The current agenda looks like:

	Review document status
	Multi-level support
	Protocol topology support

If you have any other requests, please unicast to me.

For those of you who have not been to our fair city, the 
weather reports say that things are warming up (mid forties to
low sixties, F), however you should be aware that SF has the
ability to be significantly colder than what the thermometer
reads.  Fog is a virtual certainty and rain is reasonably
likely.  California has two seasons: dry and wet.  We're now
in wet.  Dress accordingly, don't rent a car, and I'll see
you there.

Tony

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: "Tony Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:21:51 -0800

|    Don't rent a car? Anybody second that motion?

If it helps, some rationale: parking in SF is expensive.
Something like $14/day is pretty common.  I bet that the
hotel is more.  We're in the theatre district, so you 
won't need it for meals and such.  You won't need it to
get from the airport to the hotel: take a van.  For
sightseeing in the city, the cable cars or Muni will get 
you most of the traditional places.  

If you're going to be doing sightseeing outside of the 
city (Napa, YFRV), then you'll need a car.

Tony

---

From: "Tony Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:52:50 -0800

|    BART:  www.bart.gov
|    CalTrain: www.caltrain.com

Muni: www.sfmuni.com

Muni adminsters the bus, trolley and cable cars within SF proper.

For even more info: www.transitinfo.org.

Tony