Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call: Routing IPv6 with IS-IS to Informational

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 18:56:23 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets 
Working Group to consider Routing IPv6 with IS-IS 
<draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-05.txt> as a Informational.  

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-6-10.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-05.txt

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Noguchi Kay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:50:06 -0700

Hi all,

Maybe I didn't follow the discussion correctly but let me ask you this.

What is the reason we make IPv6 with IS-IS draft as an Informational draft,
not a Standard draft?

We already shipped softwares based on this draft and, at least, I didn't see
any discussions about this on the mailing list.

Thank you,

								kay

At Tue, 27 May 2003 18:56:23 -0400,