Subject: [Isis-wg] Update on the ISIS TE capability draft

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:53:53 -0400

Hi,

A quick update on the IGP TE capability drafts.

There used to be two drafts proposing several TE-related extensions:
	draft-vasseur-ccamp-isis-te-caps
	draft-vasseur-ccamp-ospf-te-caps

Based on the input from our AD and WG chairs, we restructured this work and 
came up with three drafts:
	draft-vasseur-ccamp-te-router-info-00 (discussed in CCAMP)

and the IGP specific (sub)TLV encoding and elements of procedure are 
defined in:
	draft-vasseur-isis-te-caps-00 (in ISIS)
	draft-vasseur-ospf-te-caps-00 (in OSPF)

Comments are of course very welcome.

JP and al.

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg