Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:37:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Management Information Base for IS-IS
	Author(s)	: J. Parker
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-16.txt
	Pages		: 90
	Date		: 2004-7-6
	
This document describes a management information base for the IS-IS
Routing protocol, as described in ISO 10589 [2], when it is used to
construct routing tables for IP networks, as described in RFC 1195
[RFC1195].
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
the Internet community.
This memo is based on an IETF draft by Chris Gunner [1].  This
version has been modified to include MIB-II syntax, to exclude
portions of the protocol that are not relevant to IP, such as the
ES-IS protocol, and to add management support for current practice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-16.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-16.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-16.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg