Subject: READ MY PROPOSAL CAREFULLY.

From: iantaylor <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Feb 2005 21:21:59 -0000

FORTIS BANK CO-OPERATION ,
LONDON (F.B.C.L) .
Email: [email-masked]

Hello,
I am IAN TAYLOR the Branch manager of bill and exchange at the foreign 
remittance department of FORTIS BANK CO-OPERATION LONDON (F.B.C.L) .
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of #20.500,000.00m 
pounds(Twenty thousand five hundred Million pounds) in an account that 
belongs to one of our 
foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany)
who died along with his entire family in Jully 2000 in a plane crash.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release 
it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the 
deceased as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but 
unfortunately we learnt
that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him 
at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is 
therefore 
upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal 
to you 
and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the 
deceased 
for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it 
and we don't 
want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money
remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transfered into 
the 
bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of 
kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a 
foreigner 
and we cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the
provision of a foriegn account , 10% will be set aside for expenses 
incurred during the business and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I will 
visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage 
indicated Therefore, to 
enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged,you must 
apply first 
to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your 
bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax 
number 
for easy and effective communication and location where in the money 
will 
be remitted.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text
of the application . I will not fail to bring to your notice this 
transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of 
fear as all
required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should
contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Ian Taylor.
FORTIS BANK CO-OPERATION (F.B.C.L)
TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENCIAL.
NOTE: RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE BOXES
EMAIL:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

___________________________________________________________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com