Subject: [Isis-wg] Implementations of recent LC drafts

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:31:00 -0500

All -
	Please reply to me if you have implemented the functionality 
in the following drafts.

draft-ietf-isis-caps-03.txt

draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-03.txt

In the subject line please have:

Subject: Implementation report on draft-ietf-isis-<caps|admin-tags>

If possible please detail if you have only implemented limited 
functionality that is specified.

Thanks

-DWard

NOTE:

draft-ietf-isis-link-attr-01.txt needs a couple tweaks and we are 
going to try to turn that around quickly and remove a few nits.

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg