Subject: [Isis-wg] WG Last Call for Info to Std Track Documents.

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:29:14 -0400

We're having WG LC on all the RFCxxxxbis documents that are taking the  
informational RFCs to standards track. This LC is to make sure no  
errors have been introduced in the repackaging of the RFCs. The LC  
will end in 2 weeks. The list of documents follows.

draft-ietf-isis-rfc2763bis (Proposed Standard) 00
draft-ietf-isis-rfc2966bis (Proposed Standard) 02
draft-ietf-isis-rfc3373bis (Proposed Standard) 00
draft-ietf-isis-rfc3567bis (Proposed Standard) 01
draft-ietf-isis-te-bis (Proposed Standard) 00 (rfc3784)
draft-ietf-isis-rfc3847bis (Proposed Standard) 00
draft-ietf-isis-rfc4205bis (Proposed Standard) 00

Chris & Dave.

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:07:20 -0400

> draft-ietf-isis-rfc3373bis (Proposed Standard) 00

Note: This actually will be the -01 version when posted with the  
updated reference as discussed recently on the list.