Subject: [Isms] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-secshell-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Secure Shell Transport Model for SNMP
	Author(s)       : D. Harrington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isms-secshell-13.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This memo describes a Transport Model for the Simple Network
Management Protocol, using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH).

This memo also defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based
internets.  In particular it defines objects for monitoring and
managing the Secure Shell Transport Model for SNMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-secshell-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:07:09 -0500

Hi,

This update represents almost all the issues discussed since -10-, and
almost all the comments we received since -11- and -12-.

Dave Shield, we didn't get all your latest comments in; we were too
busy getting all your comments from August addressed, and the dealine
loomed. ;-) 

I did not update the Open Issues section. The Change Log is
incomplete.

There are still a few issues that don't feel quite closed. I think the
"Open issues" are still open, but less so than before these updates.
And I have a few stockpiled emails that may no longer be relevant, but
I wasn't quite satisfied had been fully addressed by WG consensus.

I strongly ask everybody to review all three documents to see that
anything you thought was supposed to be addressed was. And of course,
we remain open to suggestions for improvements.

Juergen wants a WGLC on all three docs, so please read all three
thorughly rather than just looking ta diffs. We need to be sure these
specs have no major gaffs.

Thanks,
dbh and wes and joe

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 7:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Isms] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-secshell-13.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP
Working Group of the IETF.