Subject: [Isms] isms meeting agenda

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:20:11 +0100

Hi,

attached please find the proposed ISMS WG meeting agenda for
Minneapolis. Since I won't be able to attend the Minneapolis meeting
in person, I asked Bert Wijnen to chair the meeting and to take care
of the meeting logistics. I will join via jabber and listen to the
audio channel.

I originally requested a one hour slot and we have meanwhile scheduled
in a two hour slot. Since agenda changes might still happen, I
continue to plan for a one hour meeting. The main purpose of the
meeting is to resolve non-editorial WG last call comments. At the end,
we might have some time to discuss some individual submissions related
to our chartered work items - but note that work on our chartered work
items has priority.

If you like to request changes to the meeting agenda, please contact
me quickly.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms