Subject: [Isms] RADIUS/VACM issue 2

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:24:57 -0800

Hi -

The existing issue list says:
   2.  Does this document need to make any reference to the Elements of
       Procedure in RFC 3514, or does is simply need its own Elements of
       Procedure for updating the group mapping table?

I believe we can close this one.  We don't change the RFC 3514 elements
of procedure in any way.  Other than saying just that, we don't need
to reference those elements of procedure.

Randy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:45:10 +0100

> to reference those elements of procedure.

Agreed.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>