Subject: [Isms] RADIUS/VACM issue 4

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:35:34 -0800

Hi -

Currently, there is this item in the issue list -
   4.  The Groups and Conformance sections of the MIB Module need to be
       checked and kept in alignment with the definitions.

I think this can be removed - the groups and conformance material
are aligned with the rest of the document.

Randy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:46:53 +0100

> are aligned with the rest of the document.

Great.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>