Subject: [Isms] RADIUS/VACM issue 3

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:27:56 -0800

Hi -

The current issue list says:
   3.  Dave Harrington had issued a summary email after IETF75
       containing apparently contradictory statements about whether the
       additional columns should be in the *same* table that VACM uses
       or in another, separate table that augments the VACM table.
       Basically, we need some help in actually structuring the new MIB
       Module.

I think we can close this one.  We have a single table which
sparsely extends / augments the vacmSecurityToGroupTable, along
with elements of procedures for creating, updating, and deleting
entries in the vacmSecurityToGroupTable.

Randy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:45:49 +0100

> entries in the vacmSecurityToGroupTable.

I agree.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>