Subject: [Isms] RADIUS/VACM open issue 1

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:23:12 -0800

Hi -

The current i-d has this open issue:
   1.  Is this document an amendment or update to RFC 3514?  Or is it
       simply a standalone document that describes how to provision
       certain MIB Objects defined in RFC 3514, along with an extended
       set of augmenting table columns?

I propose closing this one.  We have a standalone document that
describes how to (internally to an implementation) provision
certain MIB objects defined in RFC 3514.

Randy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:44:33 +0100

> certain MIB objects defined in RFC 3514.

As far as I recall, we do not touch any of the RFC 3514 semantics and
hence it seems reasonable that we do not claim to update RFC 3514.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>