Subject: [Isms] Updated RADIUS / VACM i-d posted

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:47:47 -0700

Hi -

I've posted an update to the RADIUS VACM integration draft.
I think I've dealt with all the comments.  In several cases,
as editor I've smithed some of the wordings suggested on the
mailing list in order to (I hope) improve clarity / precision.

PLEASE check to make sure I haven't misinterpreted the intent
of your proposed wording, or goofed up in the editing process.

Randy

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:54:31 -0700

Hi -

Diffs from the previous version are at
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-06

If you have comments, please send them to the WG mailing list.
It would help me a great deal if you include no more than one issue
per message (with an appropriate subject line) unless it's a batch
of trivial typos.

Randy