Subject: [Isms] [Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: scap_interest -- Discussion List for IETFers interested in the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)]

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:23:47 -0400

In case you are not subscribed to the IETF Announce mailing list, I'm 
forwarding this to you (sorry if you get it multiple times).  This 
mailing list will be used to discuss issues related to the SCAP BOF 
(http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/).

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: scap_interest -- Discussion List 
for 	IETFers interested in the Security Content Automation Protocol 
(SCAP)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/scap_interest/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scap_interest

Description: This list is for discussions relating to the applicability
of the SCAP content formats to current and emerging IETF protocols.
Current SCAP specifications and Internet use scenarios are in scope for
this discussion list. Current SCAP specifications include the Common
Configuration Enumeration (CCE), Common Vulnerability Evaluation (CVE),
Common Platform Enumeration (CPM), Open Vulnerability and Assessment
Language (OVAL), and Extensible Configuration Checklist Description Format
(XCCDF).

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce