Subject: TE2000 Call for Contribution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:12:19 +0100

TOOLS Europe 2000
   "Enterprise Architecture - Patterns - Components"

Mont St Michel & St Malo, France
    June 5-8, 2000

http://www.tools.com/europe

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS (deadline 31st January 2000)

(Please accept our apologies if you receive more than one copy. Please
forward this message to colleagues you think might be interested.)

TOOLS is the major international conference series devoted to
applications of object-oriented technology.  TOOLS Europe 2000 will be
held in Le Mont St Michel, at the borderline of Normandy and Brittany
in the north-west of France, and will continue the commitment to
excellence of earlier TOOLS conferences in Europe, Australia, Asia and
the USA.

The proceedings will be published world-wide by the IEEE Computer
Society.

PAPERS

TOOLS Europe 2000 is now soliciting papers on all aspects of
object-oriented technology. All submitted papers will be refereed and
assessed for technical quality and usefulness to practitioners and
applied researchers.

TOOLS Europe particularly welcomes papers that present general
findings based upon industrial experience. Such papers will be judged
by the quality of their contribution to industrial best-practice
(rather than to the body of research knowledge).

TUTORIALS and WORKSHOPS

Tutorials and workshops form an important part of TOOLS
conferences. TOOLS Europe 2000 is keen to receive proposals for
tutorials, workshops and panels on topics.

MORE DETAILS

Please visit the conference website for more details.
http://www.tools.com/europe