Subject: Re: DCLASS Support

From: "Iliff, Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:20:17 +0000

Thanasis,

I found your submission to the Dante Diffserv mailing list dated Jul 12,
2000 regarding usage of the DCLASS object within COPS-RSVP messages.  I am
working on the same concept right now and I am trying to determine the
standard usage and placement of the DCLASS object.  I did not see a reply to
this posting in the archive did you ever receive a response?

Tina Iliff

---

From: "Iliff, Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:21:10 +0000

All,

I am trying to determine the correct usage and placement of the DCLASS
object.  Specifically, can it be used within a COPS-RSVP Decision (DEC)
message and if so, where?  Can it be used in the Replacement Data object or
as its own separate DCLASS object?

Also, is there an up to date list of OS, Application, etc vendors which
support RSVP, COPS-RSVP and DCLASS?  If so, where may I find this list?

Regards,

Tina Iliff