Subject: IETF ISSLL WG mailing list cleanup

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:56:05 -0400

Hi,

Once again it's time to clean up the ISSLL WG mailing list - lots of 
bounces from dead addresses. Some time over the next 24 hours I'm 
going to remove all of the addresses that are consistently getting 
permanent errors.

When I'm done I'll send another note to let you know. If you don't 
get the second note within a day or two, Something Bad has happened. 
If, at that point, you still want to be on the list, please either 
let me know or just resubscribe.

Regards,
John W.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:47:22 -0700

At 08:56 PM 4/16/2001 -0400, John Wroclawski wrote:
>If, at that point, you still want to be on the list, please either let me 
>know or just resubscribe.

just a thought. Next time this happens, maybe you want to send a note to 
the list indicating that you will empty the list momentarily, and everyone 
should send the appropriate "subscribe" message.